Columbia Basin Railroad
The Columbia Basin Railroad is centrally located in the Columbia Basin region of Washington State. Interchanging with the BNSF in Connell, the line runs north crossing I-90 before reaching Moses Lake. Along the route, the Columbia Basin Railroad also services Warden, Bruce, Schrag and Othello. In total, the line consists of 86 track miles, 73 of it owned by Columbia Basin Railroad, the other 13 is on a long term lease from the BNSF.
Presently, the main commodities hauled on this line are agricultural goods, inbound fertilizer, chemicals, and processed potatoes and vegetables. Given the line’s strategic proximity to both I-90 and SR-17, its central location between Seattle, Spokane and the Tri-Cities, the availability of competitive power and industrial zoned land, the Columbia Basin Railroad is strongly positioned to handle significant growth.
Why the Columbia Basin Railroad is ideal for business:
- Industrial Friendly Communities Looking for Growth
- Very Temperate Climate, Nearly 300 Days of Sunshine
- Thousands of Industrial Zoned Land Available
- Population Nearly 100,000 in the Area
- I-90, SR 17 and SR 26 in the Area
- Spokane International Airport 80 Miles
- Tri-Cities International 40 Miles
- Utilities available: Natural Gas, Fiber Optics, Water
- Most Affordable Electricity in the Nation
- Grant County International Airport, Feature the Second Largest Runway in the Nation, Space Shuttle Alternate Landing Site
- Reliable Daily Rail Service
There are a number of available properties ideal for any sized business. Whether you need a spur to transload product, or hundreds of acres for a new facility, CBRW is there to help. Please feel free to contact our Sales and Marketing team to discuss your projects details.
111 University Parkway, Ste 200
Yakima, WA 98901
Administrative Fax: (509) 453-9349
Customer Service Fax: (509) 452-9346